The Y'all Cotton Napkin
Sale Sold out
Regular price $8.00
Regular priceUnit price per
Nothing says Southern like a table set with Y'all napkins.
- Our clean, classic designs are the perfect home decor for a rustic, country farmhouse, an elegant city loft or any home that needs some Southern charm. Guaranteed to make hearts smile.
- Heavyweight fabric like our dishtowels
- Hand printed so that the fold faces the plate
- 20 inches square
- 100% premium 58/58 thread count cotton
- Machine washable and dryable
- Iron only on non-printed side
- Commercial grade inks used for images
Love our products? Come read Salvation South for stories more Southern than train songs, white dirt and Carolina dogs.
Chuck Reece, former editor of The Bitter Southerner and voice of the award-winning The Bitter Southerner Podcast, spins some tales so good they'll make you want to say grace with a Southern drawl and eat a tomato sandwich. We also have some of the South's best writers and artists contributing their talents to our publication. Come to Salvation South for stories that make you feel good about being Southern and sometimes think a little bit about how to make the South even better.
Stacy Reece, Chief Product Officer at Salvation South, has had her work featured in Okra Magazine and the Southern Living Blog. She makes our products from the highest quality materials right here in Georgia. She also owns Down South House & Home, where you can find even more home good and apparel, along with her own blog. We double dog dare you to find a higher quality product.
We stand behind the quality of our products and promise you that if you are unsatisfied, we will move heaven and earth to make you happy.